WHY CHOOSE TNEX AS YOUR SHIPPING PARTNER ??
Serving the delivery of packages or documents overseas with the right service and professional. With competitive rates and door-to-door service makes our services the best choice for those of you who want to save on shipping costs while staying with professional services.
- More than 230 countries around the world - North / South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia.
- Serving shipping to over 75,000 zip codes across Europe
- 3 - 10 working days (beyond clearence delay)
Note: Transit times and delivery commitments may vary depending on origin and destination. Please contact Customer Service for further details.
What can you send?
- Documents and Boxes up to 50kg per package.
- For cosmetics commodities please contact our Costumer Service to make sure it is allowed by destination country.
- We do not accept any shipping form Liquid / Liquid
Note: TNEX reserves the right to check the contents of your submission .. !! This avoids smuggling, counterfeiting, or anything that will make your shipments stuck in local customs, in accordance with the Customs Law.
"Please contact our marketing to ask about your shipment"
Why choose Tiarnusa Express (TNEX)?
- Parcel will be in the dimensions of the goods if the weight is lighter than the large size.
- By calculation, Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm): 5000
- For example, an item with a length of 100 cm, a width of 100 cm and a height of 100 cm, then has a volumetric weight: 100 X 100 X 100/5000 = 200 kg
We think of all of ourcustomersnot just simply as business partners, but we think of them as our friends.As a friend, we are happy to communicate and consult with each other,therefore it will make thebusiness process to feel much more fluid, safe, and comfortable. A quick response to all of your input is our duty to our TNEX friends.
Does the price provided by TNEX include taxes?
Our service is a door to door service, and the price we gave you is the total cost for the shipper, excluding the cost that may arise later or the cost that may apply to the recipient of the goods.
To find out what charges that may be charged to the recipient regarding taxes or other fees, please contact the local customs where the goods are sent to.
Why is TNEX response always fast?
We are running a business that prioritizes good communication. Because a good communication is the sign of our enthusiasm for the delivery process that will make your Customer / Buyer / Partner / Friend / Recipientwill be very happy to do business with you.
With a time difference between countries, quick problem-solving skills combined with fast and responsive communication becomes very important in this business. TNEX has a dedicated team of professionals to monitor your entiregoods movements in detail.